Thursday, October 29, 2009
Immaturity
I guess I expected some people here not to be as mature as others. It comes with the territory. What I have a huge issue with is passive-aggressive people that just graduated high school. I'm not the kind of person that thrives on confrontation but I'm not afraid of it either. Those that know me well know that I have no problem telling someone how I feel. I've been trying to hold off on that because I realize that my doing that can cause the receiver to feel like they're being "attacked" verbally. So in order to somewhat "keep the piece" I've stayed quiet. Wrong move. Now, I'm pissed and ready to blow up. Why? Because I have a suitemate that thinks that me and my roommate have to do what she says. How does she get this message across to us? By leaving us a note in the bathroom! That's not gonna fly with me. So me and my roomie decide to have a "meeting" with our suite-mates so that we can voice our concerns in a civil manner. The response? Moaning & groaning from the suite-mates. I'm really trying hard to keep my composure because I'm at the point where I'm not gonna be nice about things anymore. Someone's feelings are about to get hurt and frankly I don't care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You care. And what a sign of maturity on your part. I think we're seeing changes happen right before our eyes. Remember, on this day, October 30, the anniversary of Bop's passing, that he is watching. I'm sure he's happy and proud to see the person you're becoming.......I hope everything continues to resolve itself so peacefully. TTYL - Yo Momma
ReplyDeleteThanks mom. I know he is proud of me too. I've been trying my best to hold it all in since I have a full day but reading your message has made it somewhat difficult. I'm on break right now so it's all good. I can't believe a year has already gone by. It is also hard to be so far away from you on
ReplyDeletea day like this. Although I'm sad i'm also thankful that I'm able to somewhat continue Bop's legacy by staying optimistic and serving others. I love you and I know he's with me always.