sooo....internet access is a hot commodity around here. I've had no time to do this. Sorry fans!
Let me take the time to update you on things. So pretty much all I do here is hike. Needless to say, I absolutely hate it. Most days we hike just because there isn't much work for us to do here. It's rained a few days since arriving here which never happens. Because of the rain there has been work. Thank goodness!
As of right now I'm really excited to be going home. I need a BREAK!! Overall the team isn't terrible but being stuck in a cabin with 10 other people and around them 24hrs a day gets stressful. I'm leaving on Saturday and I couldn't be more excited.
I wish there was more for me to say but I'm so exhausted I can't think straight. Perhaps when I'm not feeling like I'm about to fall over I'll tell ya more.......
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're excited that you're coming home, too! Make sure you're ready to hike with us, too! That can't be all bad. TTYS --- Yo Momma
ReplyDelete